No Fake Zone
As a seller you can reassure your buyers with the help of these tips:
- If possible, add a receipt or certificate of authenticity;
- If you don’t have a receipt you can have your item certified by websites such as www.authenticate4u.com or www.purseforum.com
- Add where you bought the item.
- Give a detailed description, such as the official name of the item, from which year and season it is, …
- Provide detailed and clear pictures!
- Always read the item’s description carefully. If the spelling of the brand is wrong, the product itself is probably wrong!;
- If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is!;
- Buy from a trusted seller;
- Check the seller’s feedback;
- Check the logo, labels and pattern by consulting the brand’s official website.
You have the power to address items to us which you think might be fake.
You can send an e-mail to email@example.com with information about the item and the seller. These e-mails will remain anonymous.
Help us keep Labelcrush clean and authentic!